Reform Kids was developed to help kids grow up healthy and strong, while enjoying fitness.
Young athletes have a great opportunity to maximize their physical abilities when exposed to the right training during years of peak development. In these critical years we are able to create a strong foundation needed to live a healthy lifestyle.
All movements are taught safely and effectively under close supervision of highly experienced adult and kid instructors.
Our Reform Varsity and Junior Varsity classes are designed to develop each athlete across the 10 General Physical Skills.
Reform Junior Varsity:
- Our JV program is designed for athletes ages 10-13 years old. This program will teach functional movements and lay the foundation required to lead into our Varsity program.
- Junior Varsity athletes will perform gymnastic movements, weightlifting principles, and cardiovascular training appropriate to each child’s skill and maturity level. These movements involve exercises that are fundamental to all things kids need when they play, pull, push, run, throw, climb, lift and jump.
- JV Schedule: MWF @4pm
- Our Varsity program is a strength and conditioning program designed for 13-17 year old athletes and non-athletes alike. With workouts that are scalable for all individuals, our Varsity program can equally benefit both the accomplished athlete as well as those less active.
- Reform Varsity combines age-appropriate weightlifting and gymnastics with high intensity training. This combination delivers optimal fitness and performance, while developing a lifetime love of fitness.
- Individuals are instructed at his or her level, allowing them to experience challenge and reward in every class. We aim to boost self-esteem and confidence within our teens, while helping them prepare for excellence in sport and life.
- Varsity Schedule: MWF @5pm