Every month we would like to recognize a Reformer that is a great role model of our growing community. Our Reformer of the Month embodies traits that we deem to be most important in making CrossFit Reform such a special place. This person shows great respect throughout the gym, a strong commitment to their health and fitness, and helps make others around them better. Get to know a little more about our Reformer of the Month here.
1) How long have you been in CF?
2) How did you come across CF?
A close friend invited me to workout at his CrossFit gym
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
Favorite: snatch, clean & jerks, Least Favorite: running, double under
4) What is your proudest CF achievement or moment?
The first muscle up
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
6) Where are you from?
Born and raised in Newport Beach
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
Flying…. cheaper to travel
8) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you pick and why?
Spain, culture & food
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Great grandparents and wife
10) What advice can you give to newcomers to CrossFit that you wish you knew when you first started?
Master the double under!!
11) How has CF changed your life?
I lost 30lbs and kept the weight off since 2015.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
The dawn patrol crew!!